The asbestos testing and removal experts here at Asbestos Extraction and Containment Qld offer an on-site, safe asbestos sampling service. Samples are tested by our NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) accredited testing laboratory.
Dealing with the asbestos testing specialists
When you contract our team of asbestos specialists to either test for or remove asbestos from your property, you can be confident that every precaution and safety procedure will be strictly adhered to and complied with, including:
- Workplace Health and Safety QLD, how to safely remove asbestos Code of Practice 2011
- How to manage and control asbestos in the workplace Code of Practice 2011
- Work health and safety act 2011
- Work health and safety regulation 2011
- Building code 2013
- Australian standard AS 4482-1-2005 guide to the investigation and sampling of sites with potentially contaminated soil, part 1: Non-volatile and semi-volatile compounds
- Department of environment heritage and protection (EHP) 2014 guidelines for contaminated land professionals
- National Environment Protection (Assessment of Site Contamination) Measure 2013 – Schedule B1; and guideline on the investigation levels for soil and groundwater (herein referenced as NEPM schedule)
Whether you are a homeowner or commercial business, you don’t need to take any chances with asbestos because the asbestos testing and removals specialists are only a phone call away.